WKP has a volunteering program for persons who would want to gain or increase their working experience, contribute their time and knowledge on a volunteering capacity or spend their leave productively. The available placements for volunteering are as follows in our offices:
- Nairobi Office :
- Clerical work
- Office Assistance
- Kakuma Office (Field Work) :
- Social Workers
- A letter from a recognized institution.
- Have a relevant qualification for the volunteering position.
- Provide a Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Should be able to commit to the entire duration of the placement.
Kindly note that volunteering placements are at the discretion of the WKP Management.